Wells Fargo CPI Class Action Lawsuit
A mind-warping $394 million dollar settlement has been proposed in the class action lawsuit entitled U.S. District Court for the Central District of California.
Visit www.wellsfargocpisettlement.com to file a claim or learn more about the case.
Read about: How To Check Your Credit Score For Free
This proposed settlement will hopefully resolve a lawsuit originally filed on August 30, 2019, against Defendants Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Wells Fargo & Co., National General Holdings Corp., and National General Insurance Company.
Please note National General will pay $7.5 million of the proposed 394 million dollar settlement.
Read about: What is Carfax?
Who should file a claim?
Wells Fargo Dealer Services customers who had a CPI policy placed on their account(s) that became effective between Oct. 15, 2005, and Sept. 13, 2016. Wells Fargo Auto Finance customers who had a CPI policy placed on their account(s) between Feb. 2, 2006, and Sept. 1, 2011.
Case Name and Information
- In re: Wells Fargo Collateral Protection Insurance Litigation
- Case No. 8:17-ML-2797-AG-KES
- Pending in the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
WellsFargoCPISettlement.com Contact Information
Any questions about the case can be directed to toll-free 1-877-641-8815 or email info@WellsFargoCPISettlement.com.
Class members can also write to “Wells Fargo CPI Settlement c/o The Notice Plan P.O. Box 4990 Portland, OR 97208-4990”.
- TellANF.com – Take a survey and get a coupon
- DollarRentalFine.com – Pay or View Rental Car Traffic Citation
Wells Fargo Collateral Protection Insurance Litigation
- Mail: Wells Fargo CPI Settlement c/o The Notice Plan P.O. Box 4990 Portland, OR 97208-4990
- Email: info@WellsFargoCPISettlement.com
- Phone: 1-877-641-8815
Class Member Counsel
Roland Tellis & David B. Fernandes Jr. from BARON & BUDD PC
Oh and before we go any further we would like to mention class members will not pay out of their own pocket for the lawyers.
Roman M. Silberfeld, David Martinez, Kellie Lerner, Benjamin D. Steinberg, and Aaron M. Sheanin from ROBINS KAPLAN LLP
David S. Casey Jr. & Gayle M. Blatt from CASEY GERRY SCHENK FRANCAVILLA BLATT & PENFILED LLP.
- 8/5/2019: Preliminary Approval Granted
- 10/7/2019: Exclusion (Opt-Out) Deadline
- 10/28/2019: Fairness Hearing