- A 19.2 million dollar settlement has been proposed in the Warcraft TCPA class action lawsuit
- Visit www.wctcpasettlement.com to file a claim or read more about the case
- Under review in the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
Class members in the ‘Warcraft’ Text Messages Class Action Lawsuit claim Universal Pictures sent bothersome text messages announcing the game-based movie without the consent of the class member.
This is in violation of federal law according to Parker, et al. v. Universal Pictures, et al.,.
Universal Picture denies any actions of wrongdoing but has agreed to settle in order to avoid further litigation.
Read about: How To Check Your Credit Score For Free
Check out the CynoSettlement to claim a cash payment.
www.wctcpasettlement.com Contact Information
- Mail: Parker v. Universal Settlement c/o JND Legal Administration P.O. Box 91234 Seattle, WA 98111
- Toll-Free: 1-833-402-1723
- Email: info@WCTCPASettlement.com
The above mailing address can also be used when sending in the claim form via US Mail.
Read about: What is Carfax?
Warcraft TCPA Settlement Hearing?
The Court has scheduled a Final Approval Hearing on August 17, 2019, at 2:00 p.m. EST at the Orlando U.S. Courthouse, 401 West Central Boulevard Orlando, Florida 32801.
Please note class members do not have to attend the hearing in order to receive a slice of the 19.2 million dollar settlement pie.
How much money will WCTCPA settlement class members receive?
According to the terms of the settlement class members should receive around the following amounts:
ATDS Class will receive $35.
Internal-Do-Not-Call, National Do-Not-Call, and Out of Time Classes will receive $50.
WCTPCAsettlement.com Dates of Note
- 7/10/2019: Claim form deadline
- 07/17/2019: Warcraft TCPA Settlement fairness hearing
- Opt out of or object to the “Warcraft” text messages class action settlement is 5/16/2019
- Judge Carlos Mendoza will oversee the case
Class members who file valid claims will be represented by Edmund A. Normand NORMAND PLLC & William C. Gray GRAY LLC.
In order to file a claim please have the Class Member ID from the settlement notice.