SeegertVPFChangsSettlement.com File a Claim
- Pending in the San Diego County Superior Court (“Court”)
- Entitled Seegert v. P.F. Chang’s China Bistro, Inc., et al.,
- Case No.37-2017-00016131-CU-MC-CTL
- File a claim at www.seegertvpfchangssettlement.com
- Claims must be filed by 6/7/2019
Class members claim that P.F. Changs violated state law by soliciting personal information on credit card transaction forms.
The proposed settlement amount is listed as $1,000,000 (but could change based on the settlement fairness hearing).
Read about: How To Check Your Credit Score For Free
Who in the world should file a claim?
Please file a claim in the SeegertVPFChangsSettlement if you meet the following requirements!:
IF YOU ENTERED INTO A CREDIT CARD TRANSACTION AT A P.F. CHANG’S RESTAURANT IN CALIFORNIA FROM June 3, 2019 TO June 22, 2019, YOU MAY BE ENTITLED TO RECEIVE A CASH SETTLEMENT.
Read about: What is Carfax?
SeegertVPFChangsSettlement Proof of Purchase Required?
Class members will have to provide a Claim ID or the approximate date and location of the purchase along with the last four digits and type of credit card used for the transaction.
SeegertVPFChangsSettlement.com Contact Information
- Mail: Seegert v. P.F. Chang’s China Bistro Inc. c/o JND Legal Administration P.O. Box 91323 Seattle, WA 98111-9423
- Email: info@SeegertVPFChangsSettlement.com
The above mailing address can also be used when mailing the claim form.
In order to print a claim form please visit secure.seegertvpfchangssettlement.com and enter the claim ID.
www.SeegertVPFChangsSettlement.com Important Dates
- 07/12/2019: Final hearing
- 06/07/2019: Claim form deadline
- 06/07/2019: Object or Exclude yourself from the settlement
Class Counsel: CARLSON LYNCH LLP STONEBARGER LAW GROUP APC
Defense Counsel: COOLEY LLP
Carlson Lynch LLP will request up to $333,000 total for their attorneys’ fees and $25,000 for costs associated with the class action lawsuit settlement.
P.F. Changs Settlement References
More Cash Settlements?
- RaymoursTCPASettlement: File a claim to receive anywhere between $25 to $100 in the class action lawsuit entitled Borecki v. Raymour Furniture Company Inc.
Need a credit card?
Check out YesCreditOne.com to apply for a Credit One Bank card online (must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States).