Use your fas REWARDS card every time you make a purchase at any participating fas REWARDS location to earn points.
Points add up quickly and can be redeemed for $ 0.01 in fuel or high-end merchandise.
Visit www.fasrewards.com to enroll.
Read about: How To Check Your Credit Score For Free
Returning users can simply log in with their FAS username and password.
FASRewards.com Promotional Notes
- Must be a legal resident of the United States to join
- Each point is worth a $ 0.01 (i.e. 500 points = $5.00 to spend)
- According to the FAS Rewards FAQ points do expire
- Effective August 31, 2019, points will expire if a card has had 90-days of inactivity as of August 31, 2019, and at any time thereafter
- You do not need your card in order to earn points
- Download the FASRewards mobile app to enroll and start using the virtual card feature
FASRewards App Downloads
Read about: What is Carfax?
To download the FASRewards app on the iPhone please visit itunes.apple.com/us/app/fas-rewards.
To download the app on Google Play please visit play.google.com/store/apps.
The FASRewards App is designed for Google Phones and Tablets.
It allows the customer to keeps track of your FASRewards transactions as well as the number of Fas REWARDS points earned every time you make a purchase at a participating location.
www.FASRewards.com Customer Service
- Phone: 1-844-400-1035
- Mailing Address: fas REWARDS Customer Service P.O. Box 554 Twin Falls, ID 83303-0554
- Email: fasRewards@gpminvestments.com
What on earth is the PUNCH Program?
“Use your fas REWARDS when purchasing a qualifying club item to earn an electronic punch. Accumulate enough punches and you will receive a free item or special deal. Track your club progress on the mobile app (club programs may vary per store).”
Other Reward Programs to Consider?
- HCA Rewards: Any questions in regards to the HCA Rewards service can be directed to a customer service agent at (800) 566-4114
- MyWMTotalRewards: In order to access rewards Waste Management employees must have a user ID and new employees will be required to register