Zions Bank Login
- Access Zions account information, transfer funds, pay bills and reorder checks all online
- Requires a valid email address
Any questions about the Zions Online Banking Financial Center can be directed to 800-974-8800 (Mon. to Sat. from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m., Sun. from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. MT) or (801) 524-4787. If the customer is looking to reach Zions by mail please write to: 1 S Main St Fl 15, Salt Lake City, UT, 84133 United States.
Zions Bank Login Features
Read about: How To Check Your Credit Score For Free
- Email alerts when a checking account is running low on funds (helps avoid overdraft fees)
- Mobile Card Fraud Alert Services (notifies a customer in case of fraud)
- Transfer funds to virtually anywhere in the US (fees may apply)
- Move money from a Zions savings account to a checking account
- Reimburse a fellow Zions banking member (for example one member owes another member money due to a bar tab… sign into online banking and send the money)
- Includes mobile banking for people who live their lives through a smart phone
- Download a statement information directly into the check register in via financial software
Zions Online Banking and Bill Pay are and will always be FREE of charge for all personal accounts.
Zions Corporate Profile
Read about: What is Carfax?
- Medium sized financial holding firm and a subsidiary of Zions Bancorporation
- Operates over 130 branches in the states of Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming
- Founded in 1873
- Competes with a number of regional West Coast banking institutes to include the SVB Financial Group, PacWest and Umpqua Holdings Corporation
Zions bank is the preferred bank for Brigham Young University and was founded by Brigham Young himself. The bank offers all of the run of the mill banking services to include home mortgages, checking, savings, bankcard, installment loans, home equity lines of credit and other various investment products.