Xpress Gift Card
- The TransCard gift card is a prepaid gift card that can be used anywhere MasterCard is taken
- TransCard gift cards can be purchased in any amount — as little as $10 or as much as $750
- To choose a new PIN number for a TransCard, customers can call 1-800-416-6372
TransCard gift card holders can log on to their online gift card portal account management system to check their account balance, view transactions, and update contact information. To login and access TransCard account information, customers will need to enter both the card number and the admin number. The admin number is printed on the back of the TransCard gift card, on the bottom right hand side.
- TransCard gift cards are most often available for purchase from smaller community banks like Local First Bank, Blue State Bank, and First Community Bank, and at shopping malls around the USA
- TransCards can be bought at more than 300 shopping malls and over 5,000 local bank branch locations
- A one time $4.95 purchase fee does apply to a TransCard. A TransCard can be reloaded with no additional fees
Customers can use a TransCard to withdraw money from an ATM, but there is a limit of $500 per day. TransCard doesn’t charge a transaction fee to take money out of an ATM, but the ATM likely will charge a fee of $1 to $4. TransCards are not linked to any bank account, and there is no minimum balance required. The balance on a TransCard never expires, but balances can be transferred to a new card.
Read about: How To Check Your Credit Score For Free
In 2013, TransCard announced the introduction of the Ruby Gift Card kiosk, which lets mall shoppers purchase a gift card to any store in that mall without having to actually visit that store.
Gift cards from the TransCard network are pre-activated, and can be purchased with an optional gift carrier. Funds added to a TransCard are available right away.
Read about: What is Carfax?