Wheel Work Survey
- Assist Wheel Work in providing first-class service by taking a short survey online
- To take the survey customers will need the 12 digit number found on the Wheel Works customer receipt i.e.: 123456-654321
The 12 digit Wheel Works survey number should be found on the bottom right hand side of the customers invoice and at the end of the survey customers will have a chance to enter a prize draw for a $500 Wheel Work gift certificate. Medallia will be charged with the task of gathering the information and reporting the feedback to Wheel Works.
Wheel Work Survey Rules and Regs
- The $500 drawing will include customers from Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus and Wheel Works
- Employees of Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC are not allowed to participate in the prize draw
- Limit of one $500 gift card per customer
- Winners will be notified via e-mail
- A list of winners associated with the Wheel Work Survey can be requested up until June 5, 2019
To enter the Wheel Work Survey $500 sweepstakes without purchase (mail-in submission) please write to: Bridgestone, 333 E Lake St, Bloomingdale, IL 60108, Attn. Boss Experience Manager. Be sure to include a valid email address with a first and last name, invoice number, date of service, preferred telephone number and be 18 years of age or older.
Wheel Work Business Lore
- American full-service auto-maintenance firm
- Employs only ASE certified technicians
- Offers tire rotations and flat repairs with business
Wheel Work is open 7 days a week and customers can sign up for special offers and promotions at the Special Offers and Maintenance Reminders page. Popular auto services provided by Wheel Work includes oil changes, tune ups, heating and cooling issues, wheel alignment and brake repairs. Wheel Work offers a unique price match guarantee on tires that provides the customers with a refund of 200% vs the current locally advertised lower price (terms and conditions apply and consumers should check with their local Wheel Works for further details).