- Allows Whole Foods customers to earn points which will become redeemable for rewards and discounts every time they shop
- The WFM reward program will allow shoppers to earn one point for every one dollar spent
It should be noted that the Whole Foods Market Rewards Program is only available in select store BUT Whole Foods has plans to roll it out to more and more stores as time goes on (assuming the program is succesful). Customers can join at their local Whole Foods location by asking for a card OR download the Whole Foods iOS App on the App Store. Customers can sign up for a emailing list for those who do not live close to a Whole Foods that is offering the WFM rewards program. The emailing list will notify customers as soon as the program becomes available at a Whole Foods location near them.
WFM Rewards Fine Print
Read about: How To Check Your Credit Score For Free
- To sign up to be emailed when the program becomes available in a given area simply click on the ‘Create Account’ option on the iOS app or the ‘Register Card’ option on the website or mobile web
- Points will expire if the customer fails to use the card in 90 days (prior ro registration OR fails to use the WFM Reward card in a year after registration
- Any questions about the WFM pilot program can be directed to 1-844-289-4629 between the hours of 9am and 5pm CT or via email at email@example.com
A few popular Whole Foods locations that are currently using the rewards program include the Whole Foods at 2001 Pennsylvania Ave., Philadelphia, PA AND 500 W. Germantown Pike, Plymouth Meeting, PA.
Whole Foods Company Profile
Read about: What is Carfax?
- Natural and organic foods retailer popular with tree huggers
- Founded in 1980 and headquartered at 550 Bowie Street, Austin, TX 78703
- Has location in US, Canada, and a few in the UK (success in the UK has been a battle with no end in sight)
Whole Foods has a 18 billion dollar market cap and is in deadly competition with Sprout’s and Trader Joe’s.