WEX Flex Card
- Obtain more details about the WEX Flex Card (which is a must for small business owners looking to save some cash on costly gas purchases)
- Save with fueling at the lowest priced station on the FlexCard network and receive an additional 3¢ off per gallon with our FlexCard rebates
- The WEX Flex Card promotional offer includes a $.03 rebate per gallon and capped at a maximum of 6,000 gallons per account
WEXFlexCard.com is operated by WEX Inc. and card acceptance is subject to individual operator or owner participation and is subject to change without notice. Must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States in order to obtain the WEX Flex Card.
In order to apply for the WEX Flex Card the applicant will have to provide their email address, company name, first and last name, phone number, and how many vehicles the company owns. Customers can also apply for the WEX Flex Card over the phone by dialing 1-800-395-0812 (pro tip: MENTION CODE YM4H when applying by phone).
Read about: How To Check Your Credit Score For Free
www.WEXFlexCard.com Card Notes
- Offers 26 day payment terms
- The WEX Flex card comes with no annual fee and no hidden cost
- This is a must credit card for small business owners looking to save some cash money when making costly gas purchases
- The card also offers flexible payment terms!
- Provides online tools which allows the card holder to update their information, deactivate cards, set controls, check recent purchases, pay online, and view invoices
- The 12 month promotional period will begin the day the applicant is approved for the card
Popular gas stations that the WEX Flex Card can be used at?
Read about: What is Carfax?
- QT (QuickTrip)
- Murphy USA
Any questions in regards to WEXFlexCard.com can be directed to 1-800-395-0812 between the hours of 8 am to 7 pm Monday to Friday.