Verve Card Info
- Continental Finance members who have a Verve credit card can access their account online by registering their Verve card
- Customers must already have their Verve card activated to sign up for online account access
- The Verve credit card is a great first credit card option for people who plan to pay it off every month, or people who have credit problems in the past and can’t get a credit card from most companies
Verve credit cardholders can sign in online to access their account balance, see recent transactions, and make a payment to their Verve card. The Verve card does have an annual fee of $125 for the first year, but that fee drops to $96 for each year after the first. There’s also a monthly maintenance fee of $5 for every Verve credit card customer. For the majority of customers, their credit limit for their first Verve statement is $500, but since a $125 annual fee is actually deducted from that credit line, it really is about $375.
Verve Card Info Highlights
Read about: How To Check Your Credit Score For Free
- To register a Verve card account online (by entering their 16 digit Verve credit card account number) customers will need to have the card with them and will need to enter some personal information
- The service is free to use and customers will never encounter any hidden fees
- Verve credit card customers can also get an additional card for a spouse or someone else in their house for just $30 per year
- Any questions in regards to a Verave Card Info account can be directed to a customer service specialist at 866-449-4514
More Info About Continental Finance
Continental Finance was founded in 2005 and is America’s biggest marketer of credit cards designed for consumers who may have less than perfect credit. With more than 2 million total credit cards issued, Continental Finance makes an effort to help give credit to customers other credit card companies overlook.
Read about: What is Carfax?