Tell Boston Market Survey
- Take a short survey related to a purchase at the Boston Market
- All feedback will be collected and distributed by the Service Management Group
- Customers who provide feedback rest easy that all the information they provide will be kept confidential and will not be sold to any companies associated with the Boston Market
In order to start the Tell Boston Market Survey customers will need the BM store number, date/time of visit, transaction number associated with the purchase, and how much money was spent on the Boston Market order. The store number will be 4 digits long (i.e. 1234) and can be found in the top right hand corner of the Boston Market receipt while the rest of the required information can be found towards the bottom of the receipt (please enter the exact cents associated with the Boston Market purchase).
Who is the Boston Market?
Read about: How To Check Your Credit Score For Free
- Fresh rotisserie meals fast casual restaurant
- Founded in 1985 and has around 450 locations
- Was known as Boston Chicken until 1995
Boston Market (aka Boston Chicken) was founded in 1985 by Mr. Steven Kolow and Arthur Cores. The firm underwent rapid expansion with the use of massive loans that went to finance one-time development fees and increasing royalties. Boston Market was actually sued by Boston Pizza for using the name Boston as a part of their brand… the lawsuit was settled out of court when Boston Market agreed not to use the word “Boston” or “Boston Market” in Canada for five years for restaurants or any food or drink products.
What are some of the better menu items?
Read about: What is Carfax?
- Rotisserie Chicken Pot Pie
- Quarter Rack of BBQ Ribs with Quarter Chicken
- Roasted Turkey Breast Sandwich (topped with Swiss cheese)
The Quarter Rack of BBQ Ribs with Quarter Chicken comes with two sides and a biscuit (and is by far the best meal on the menu at Boston Market).