Target My Red Card Services
- The Target My Red Card Services page lets customers who have a Red Card from Target manage their card online
- Eeasy and FREE to use
- Purchases made with a Target Red Card also get an additional 30 days to make a return on all purchases
- The REDcard Debit Card is issued by Target Corporation
- Target reserves the right to discontinue or alter the terms of the REDcard program at any time
With Target Red Card Services, customers can see the balance on their card (if they have a credit card), view recent Target purchases made with the card, update their mailing address, and other basic account management options. When customers get their Target Red Card for the first time, they will need to log on online and activate their card before it can be used (this applies to both the debit card and the credit card version of the Red Card). Applicants must be at least 16 years old to sign up for a Target Debit Card Red Card. To sign up for a Target Red Card debit card, customers will need to have a blank check when they submit their application, since the debit card is tied to their bank account. In the spring of 2016, Target converted all of their Red Cards that had been issued to chip and pin cards to add an additional layer of security for customers. The Target Red Card Debit Card even allows for customers to get $40 cash at checkout each time they shop, saving on ATM fees.
What different versions of the Target Red Card are available?
Read about: How To Check Your Credit Score For Free
Two different Red Cards are available from Target. One is a credit card that works just like a normal credit card, while the other functions like a debit card. Both the credit and debit Red Card only work at Target, and both get 5% off of any Target purchase online or in store, plus free shipping on Target.com.
To contact a Target customer representative about a Red Card
Read about: What is Carfax?
- Target Card Services, P.O. Box 660170, Dallas, TX 75266-0170