Switch 2 T-Mobile
- Verizon Wireless will pay ETF charges for customers switching to Verizon
- Customers who have already submitted their information can visit the Switch 2 T-Mobile site to track the status of their reimbursement request
- Once a request is submitted, Verizon suggests that it may take up to 8 week for the customer to receive their ETF refund payment, but payment often comes faster
To qualify for EFT refund payments from Verizon, customers are required to be porting a cell phone number to Verizon from another carrier, and must be on a postpaid plan. The customer’s old device must be traded in to Verizon, and the customer must sign up for a new T-Mobile prepaid or Simple Choice Family Plan.
Switch 2 T-Mobile promotional notes
Read about: How To Check Your Credit Score For Free
- When customers choose to switch to T-Mobile wireless service from another carrier, they can submit a request for reimbursement for any Early Termination Fees from the previous carrier, along with the final bill
- Customers can also submit a request for a reimbursement on NEXT or EDGE device payment plans
- Customers DO NOT have to submit their final bill with their other carrier (i.e. AT&T, Sprint) to complete the Switch 2 T-Mobile process
To start the process, customers simply need to turn in their old device, port their old number to Verizon, and receive their final bill from their previous carrier (this entire process should take less than 2 minutes to complete). Once all of this has been done, the request will need to be sent to Verizon within 60 days of the new account activation.
More to Know About T-Mobile
Read about: What is Carfax?
- Was founded in 1990 and has their headquarters in Bonn, Germany
- Operates in 12 countries including Croatia, Germany, Albania, and Austria, and has over 230 million subscribers around the world
- Is the world’s fourth largest international mobile carrier behind only Airtel, Vodafone, and Telefonica
T-Mobile has a history that dates back to 1924 as a telecommunications company and has over 1.5 million public shareholders. They have their United States headquarters located in Miami, Florida where they famously built an incredibly strong data center with the ability to withstand a category 5 hurricane.
Any questions about the Switch 2 T-Mobile promotion can be directed to 1-877-413-5903.