RX Survey Rite Aid
- Provide the Rite Aid cashier code found on the top of the customer receipt along with the 16 digit survey code to take a short survey related to a purchase from Rite Aid
- The survey will take less than 5 minutes to complete and the 16 digit survey code can be found at the bottom of the receipt
- Once the customer has finished the Rite Aid RX Survey they will be entered into a $1000 sweepstakes draw
Please note the $1000 prize will be awarded in the form of a check and the winner will be responsible for any state or federal taxes associated with the winnings. The RX Survey Rite Aid is void to those living in the state of Florida due to bothersome state laws that are not sweepstakes friendly. The Win $1000 Rite Aid Customer Survey promotion is open to legal residents in the US who are 18 years of age or older.
RX Survey Rite Aid Promotional Rules
Read about: How To Check Your Credit Score For Free
- No purchase is required to enter
- Contestants are limited to three store and three pharmacy online surveys and sweepstakes entries per household per month regardless of how many Rite Aid products they purchased
- A copy of the official rules can be obtained by writing to: Rite Aid “Voice of the Customer” Sweepstakes Rules, PO Box 16350, Rochester, NY 14616 (please include proper postage and a return address)
Rite Aid Customer Survey Prizes?
- One (1) Grand Prize, consisting of $1,000 cash to be awarded in the form of a check
- Ten (10) First Prizes, each consisting of $100 cash to be awarded in the form of a check
- The total value of all the prizes associated with the RX Survey Rite Aid promotion is listed as $24,000
To enter without purchase contestants can write to: Rite Aid “Voice of the Customer” Sweepstakes, PO Box 16440, Rochester, NY 14616.. please include the contestants name, address, phone number, and date of birth on 3 X 5 index card.
Read about: What is Carfax?