Register Ryobi Tools
- Register a Ryobi tool product online and maybe win $10,000 in the process? (what’s not to like here?)
- Registeration is FREE and will take less than 3 minutes
- Customers will be able to sleep easy knowing they have registered their Ryobi tool product and they might win $10,000 in the prize draw
Register.Ryobitools.com requires the customers RYOBI account number and a valid email address to being the registration process. Once the customer has successfully registered the RYOBI product they will be entered into a sweepstakes drawing for $10,000 (which will be awarded in the form of a check). Contestants must be a legal resident of the United States and 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Those who do not win can request a list of winners by writing to: One World Technologies, Inc., Attn: RYOBI Monthly Project Contest, 1428 Pearman Dairy Road, Anderson, SC 29625… please include a return address along with proper postage.
Register.RYOBITools.com Promotional Notes
Read about: How To Check Your Credit Score For Free
- No purchase is required in order to enter
- Prize will be awarded in US Dollars
- The winner will be responsible to pay all required federal and state taxes on the winnings
- Register the purchase will also provide the customer with exclusive offers and deals on RYOBI products
- All entrants must have a valid email address
- No automated entry devices and/or programs permitted
- All entries, including Submissions, become the sole and exclusive property of the Sponsor and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned
- The prize cannot be traded in for a RYOBI gift card
Any questions in regards to the products purchased can be directed to: Power Tools Customer Service: 1-800-525-2579 OR Contact Outdoor Products Customer Service: 1-800-860-4050. Any questions in regards to the Register RYOBI Tools $10,000 sweepstakes can be directed to the sponsor of the promotion at One World Technologies, Inc., 1428 Pearman Dairy Road, Anderson, SC 29625.
Read about: What is Carfax?