Quest Diagnostics Bill
- Perform a variety of online activities related to a Quest Diagnostics customer account
- Returning users can sign in with a username and password
- New users will have to create an account
The Quest Diagnostics Bill service is free to use and will require the user to provide a valid email address at the time of sign up. Those who do not want to sign up for a FREE online account can still pay a bill and provide insurance information without registering an account but signing up for an account will save the user time on future visits. Once the user has created a Quest Diagnostics Billing account they can pay down a bill, update their information (i.e. phone number, address), check the status of an invoice, enroll in paperless billing, update insurance information, and review the patient assistance program. Those who would rather make a payment via US Mail are allowed to do so but will have to provide the payment coupon along with the invoice number PLUS a check or money order for the amount due. Please note the online Quest Diagnostic invoice number must match the actual paper invoice so the payment can be applied to the correct invoice.
Invoices from the Quest Diagnostics Billing department usually occur due to one of the following reasons:
Read about: How To Check Your Credit Score For Free
- Insurance information was not received or the wrong insurance information was received on your test order
- The insurance carrier processed the claim and denied payment
- The insurance carrier processed the claim and applied the balance to your co-pay or deductible
- The insurance carrier did not respond to the claim
Quest Diagnostics is a New Jersey based clinical lab company with total assets around 10 billion US Dollars. The firm employs around 40,000 people and can be found on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol DGX.
Read about: What is Carfax?