Qdoba Listens Survey
- Provide feedback in relation to a Qdoba Mexican Gril visit in hopes of winning $10,000
- Customers will need the 15 digit receipt number in order to take the survey
- All results will be gathered by the InMoment Survey Company and will be delivered to Qdoba in efforts to improve their customer service and relations
Please note the Qdoba Listens Survey will take about 5 minutes to complete and is available in English or Spanish. At the end of the survey customers will have the chance to enter the 10k sweepstakes and only customers who are 18 years of age or older are allowed to participate in the Qdoba Mexican Grill $10,000 Survey Sweepstakes… please note a valid email address and name will be needed when signing up for the sweepstakes.
Thee Qdoba Mexican Grill
Read about: How To Check Your Credit Score For Free
- Fresh Mex restaurant chain specializing in non GMO products (or so they claim)
- Owned and operated by Jack In The Box
- Founded in 1995 in the Mile High City (aka Denver Colorado)
Qdoba Mexican Grill temps customer with fresh, delicious Mexican food and a reasonable price. The firm was founded by Anthony Miller and Robert Hauser in the Denver area right off Grant Street and Sixth Avenue. The place quickly became a favorite Mexican restaurant within the Denver area and first year revenues soar eclipsing 1.5 million dollars. A little known fact about the company… Qdoba was originally named Zuma to Z-Teca Mexican Grill but had to change due to a lawsuit claiming the restaurant was too similar to a Boston restaurant using a like name.
Some of the more popular menu items at Qdoba include tacos, smothered burritos, bowls, and taco salads. Are meals are made to customize and the average visit will cost between $7 to $10 per customer. The Qdoba corporate office is based at 7244 W Bonfils Ln Lakewood, CO, 80226 United States and reached by phone by calling (720) 898-2300.
Read about: What is Carfax?