PayPal Prepaid Activate
- Activate a PayPal Prepaid MasterCard online in just a matter or seconds
- Once the card is activate the user can eat, drink, shop, and play anywhere the MasterCard logo is present
- Please have a PayPal Account in order to access PayPal Prepaid MasterCard transaction history and other online features
PayPal.com/Prepaid Activate is operated by Total System Services, Inc., PayPal, and MasterCard. Those that need to activate a card will have to fork over the Card number (either 16 digits or 20 digits; Do not type any spaces or dashes) plus the CVC2 number. What in the world is a CVC2 number? This number can be found on the back of the card and is 3-digit in length.
Read about: How To Check Your Credit Score For Free
Once the card has been activated the user can transfer money form their PayPal Account to their PayPal Prepaid Mastercard Account in just a few seconds in order to have spending cash instantly. Customers can also load the card at more than 130,000 NetSpend Reload Network locations nationwide.
PayPal.com/Prepaid Activate Notes
Read about: What is Carfax?
- The CVC2 number can be found on the back of the card next to the cardholder signature area
- Be part of a network of more than 160 million PayPal accounts across the globe
- The PayPal app is available for both the Android and iPhone
- Only one PayPal Prepaid Card may be linked to one PayPal Account
- Transfers from the PayPal Account to the PayPal Prepaid Card Account are limited to the amount of funds available in your PayPal Account and may not exceed $300 a day/$2,000 per rolling 30 days
PRO TIP: Thrifty consumers who order the PayPal prepaid MasterCard online will not be charged a costly purchase fee to get their hands on the card.
PRO TIP 2: PayPal also offers a Refer-A-Friend program which provides $5 to both the friend and the person who referred the friend (assuming $10 or more is loaded onto the card).