Pay by the Plate MA
- Access this toll payment option
- Designed for those residing in Massachusetts
- Photographic or video images of vehicles and license plates are used to either post toll transactions to a valid Registered Pay By Plate MA account
The Pay by the Plate MA service is ideal for those looking to save time as it electronically obtains the name and address of the registered vehicle owner in order to issue an invoice to collect tolls and related fees that are required by the state. The Pay by the Plate MA service is ONLY available on MassDOT roadways. When making a payment the stats will accept all major credit/debit card or the customer can link their checking account to their pay by the plate account. Those who are more comfortable paying via US mail (usually old people over the age of 65) can mail the payment to: Commonwealth of Massachusetts, EZDriveMA Payment Processing Center, P.O. Box 847840, Boston, MA 02284-7840 (DO NOT SEND CASH). Assigning a checking account or credit/debit card to the customers pay by the plate MA account is the easiest way to make a payment and is used by more than 80% of customers. The pay by the plate service is operated by MassDOT and is powered by Microsoft Translator (please do not contact Microsoft with questions about a toll payment). Customers looking to make a replenishment payment by mail can write to: EZDriveMA Customer Service Center, P.O. Box 8007, Auburn, Massachusetts 01501-8007.
Pay by the Plate MA Notes
Read about: How To Check Your Credit Score For Free
- A $1.95 fee will be charged to those who replenish their account via mail
- All accounts will be charged at the end of their 30-day invoice cycle
- Please pay before the due date to avoid deadly fees
Any general questions in regards to the pay by the plate MA service can be directed to: EZDriveMA Customer Service Center 27 Midstate Drive Auburn, MA 01501-1800 or those looking to make first contact via fax: (508) 786-5222. The person who prefers email as a way to communicate can reach out to: email@example.com.
Read about: What is Carfax?