NRG Residential Solar TCPA Settlement
- Obtain more information in regards to the class action lawsuit Michael Dobkin v. NRG Residential Solar Solutions LLC,
- NRGResidentialSolarTCPASettlement.com is administered by KCC Class Action Services LLC
- The settlement fairness hearing will take place on or around 5/1/18 (class members do not need to attend the hearing in oder to receive a part of the 7 million dollar settlement)
Class members in the NRG Residential Solar TCPA class action lawsuit claim that NGR violated the terms of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (aka TCPA) by using prerecorded and/or autodialed calls to advertise residential solar panel systems, including making such calls to numbers listed on the National Do Not Call Registry. NRG Residential Solar denies any actions of wrong doing but have agreed to a 7 million dollar settlement in order to avoid further litigation.
Read about: How To Check Your Credit Score For Free
- Class members claim that the bothersome calls that were in violation of the TCPA were made directly or through third-party lead generators (both of which violate the TCPA)
- From the class members: ““Making matters worse, many of these calls were made to numbers listed on the National Do Not Call Registry (which is a national database that exists for the sole purpose of avoiding the unwanted calls exactly like those alleged here),”
- Experts close to the case predict more than 300,000 customers may have a claim in the case
Any questions in regards to the settlement can be directed to NRG Residential Call Settlement Administrator
c/o KCC Class Action Services LLC, P.O. Box 404043, Louisville, KY 40233-4043 or dial toll free 1-866-652-8179.
Class members who file valid claims will be represented by Rafey S. Balabanian and Eve-Lynn J. Rapp from the law firm of EDELSON PC. NRG Residential Solar Solutions LLC has hired Andrew C. Glass and Gregory N. Blasé from the law firm of K&L GATES LLP.
Read about: What is Carfax?