My Account Chase
- Activate, login, or register for the UCARD Center from Chase
- My Account Chase current customers will need their user ID and password to access the center
- Customers looking to register for an account will need their
Once the customer has set up an account they can check a balance, review account activity, and exchange messages with a Chase customer service agent. The site is operated by JPMorgan Chase & Co. and can be used by all Chase credit card customers. The MyAccountChase service is available in English or Spanish (but not French at this time).
Popular Chase credit cards?
Read about: How To Check Your Credit Score For Free
- Chase Freedom (comes with a sick 0% intro APR for 15 months & $ 0 annual fee PLUS a CASH bonus (usually around $150) they can be earned when the cardholders spends at least $500 in the first 3 months of opening)
- Sapphire Preferred (nice little 2X points on travel and dining PLUS 50,000 bonus points upon sign up)
- Chase Slate (offers a free monthly FICO Score but no cash/points bonus 🙁 )
Chase does offer a couple of business card in the form of the Ink Cash Business Card and the Ink Plus Business Card. The Ink Cash credit card offers a nice little $200 bonus while the Ink Plus card offers 60,000 bonus points.
Any questions about ANY credit cards offered by Chase can be directed to a customer care agent at 1-877-242-7372 (within in the US) OR 1-713-262-3300 (for cardholders outside the US). Those who are military or ex military should dial 1-877-469-0110 and inquire about special offers designed just for veterans.
Read about: What is Carfax?