Merrick Bank Card Holder Center
- The Merrick Bank Cardholder Center is designed for customers who have a credit card with Merrick Bank to manage their account
- New users setting up a Merrick online account for the first time will need to log in with their information that appears on their account exactly (like last 4 digits of Social, date of birth, and full name)
- With the Merrick Cardholder portal, customers can make a payment towards a Merrick credit card or view the current balance on a Merrick card
Merrick reports to all three major credit agencies (like Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion), so applying for a Merrick Bank credit card will help increase the cardholders credit score as long as payments are made on time. FICO scores are updated on the first of every month, so Merrick customers who are specifically trying to rebuild their credit will want to check at the beginning of each month to see what their new score is (and how much having a paid off Merrick card has helped their score overall).
Merrick Bank Card Holder Center Comments
Read about: How To Check Your Credit Score For Free
- A must for all Merrick Bank credit card customers
- Merrick customers who continually make their card payment on time may be eligible for a credit line increase
- Customers will receive a notice from Merrick in the mail when their credit line goes up
- Merrick Bank Customer Service, P.O. Box 9201, Old Bethpage, NY 11804-9001
- Any questions about the center can be directed to 1-800-204-5936
More About Merrick Bank
Merrick Bank was founded in 1997, and is a top 20 issuer of Visa cards in the USA. The credit card division of Merrick is specially geared towards people who may have credit problems, and is a great option for people who are looking to rebuild their credit. Merrick currently has over 1,500,000 cardholders and has loan over $2 billion.
Read about: What is Carfax?
Where is Merrick Bank located?
Merrick Bank's headquarters is located at 10705 S Jordan Gtwy, Ste 200, South Jordan, Utah 84095 with its primary merchant account division located in Woodbury, New York.
Is Merrick Bank a real bank?
CONS. The Verdict: Merrick Bank, for those of you who aren't familiar with the institution, is an online lender headquartered in Utah that specializes in credit cards and boat/RV financing. That's interesting enough, but the Merrick Bank Secured Visa Card doesn't offer much to hold your attention.
How do I contact Merrick Bank?
1-800-204-5936Our number is 1-800-204-5936, TTY/TDD: 1-800-253-4563....We offer several convenient payment options:Pay online via the Cardholder Center on your phone, tablet or desktop.Use the goMobile app.Mail a check or money order (visit the Contact Us page for the payment address)More items...Account FAQs | Merrick Bank
Can I pay my Merrick credit card with a credit card?
Merrick Bank offers several convenient ways to pay your credit card or loan.