Loan Depot Payment
- Discover ways to make bothersome payments to the Loan Depot in regards to a line of credit
- Customers are allowed to make payments online, through the mail, or the preferred method via Automatic Draft or Budget Drafting payments (which ensures the customer will never miss a payment)
Any questions about the Loan Depot Payment service can be directed to a customer service agent at 877-420-4526 from the time of Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 8:00 pm EST. In order to make a Loan Depot payment online the customer will have to register for the online service center (don’t worry this will only take a few minutes) with a valid email address and their Loan Depot customer account number. Common payments that a Loan Depot line of credit customer can make online include homeowner’s insurance premiums, and/or property taxes.
Loan Depot Payment Notes
Read about: How To Check Your Credit Score For Free
- After the customer has registered they can set up online payments in just a few moments
- Those who want to set up Automatic Draft or Budget Drafting payments can dial-up the Loan Depot Customer Service Department at 877-420-4526
- Those who need to mail a tax statement in to the Loan Depot should mail it to: 1 Corelogic Way Westlake, TX 76262 or Fax: 817-826-1697
- Mailing an insurance statement? Fire it of to P.O. Box 202028, Florence, SC 29502-2028 or Fax: 843-413-7133
Please note those who set up Automatic Draft or Budget Drafting payments must continue to make regular monthly payment by mail or online until they have received notification that their new payment option has been processed and is effective. Customers would be wise to have their loan payments automatically debited from their checking account as those who write a check will be charged a $15 service fee. There is no fee for automatic monthly payments (ACH) and Loan Depot Payments will never charge a fee when paying the loan of early.
Those having trouble making a Loan Depot payment should seek by calling the Department of Housing and Urban Development or a HUD at 1-800-569-4287 or speak to a Loan Depot customer help agent at 877-420-4526.
Read about: What is Carfax?