Lifeway Customer Care
- Take the LifeWay Christian Stores Customer Care Survey
- All feedback will be used to increase the customer service and buying experience
- The survey is designed to continually evaluate LifeWay products and services to better meet customers needs
The LifeWay customer care survey will take about 6 minutes to complete (maybe a little longer for people over 50) and requires the customers first name, last name, and email address. Sleep easy ladies knowing that LifeWay Christian Stores will go to no end to protect the customers privacy and will never make their personal information available to anyone else. By providing HONEST feedback LifeWay hopes to make the customers future shopping experience a better one. All survey results will be gathered by Cvent Web Surveys Software (the operator of the survey) and delivered to general managers for dissection. Any questions in regards to LifeWay.com/customercare can be directed to the LifeWay Christian Resources corporate office at 1 LifeWay Plaza, Nashville, TN 37234. The customer is not required to take the survey and taking the survey will not result in any cash reward. LifeWay Christian stores offer a wide range of Christian supplies such as bibles, music & gifts. The place is a must stop for anyone looking for a baptism or Christmas gift.
LifeWay Christian Resources
- Nashville based religious and Christian retailer
- Founded in 1891 (incorporated on October 5, 1983 as the Sunday School Board of the Southern Baptist Convention)
- Employs around 4000 people
LifeWay Christian stores was founded by J. M. Frost and has around 180 to 190 stores in the United States. The company has been one of the best places to work by the respected BusinessTN magazine and the current CEO is listed as Dr. Thom Rainer.
Verse of the week:
“I declare the end from the beginning, and from long ago what is not yet done, saying: My plan will take place, and I will do all My will.” – Isaiah 46:10