Jack Listens Survey
- Just gobbled down some Jack In The Crack Taco’s? or maybe a Sour Dough Jack? Then take the Jack Listens survey online in regards to the purchase
- All feedback is collected by InMoment and will be delivered to managers of Jack In The Box restaurants in which the visit took place
All feedback provided in the Jack Listens Survey will be used to improve the quality of the service and food as well as bottom line profits for Jack In The Box. To start the survey the customer will need the Jack In The Box fourteen digit code located in the middle of the receipt. Those customers who actually complete the survey in full will receive a coupon for two free GREASY taco’s!
What is a Jack In The Box?
- Am extremely popular fast food joint popular with the late night crowd (high school and college kids) in the United States
- Jack In The Box was formed in February 21, 1951 and specializes in cheap, greasy, delicious food (i.e. burgers, egg rolls, taco’s, fries)
- The firm was founded by Mr. Robert O. Peterson and is currently headquartered in San Diego CA (one of the early logo’s for the firm was a starry-eyed clown)
A visit to Jack In The Box can cost as little as .99 cents for two tacos OR .99 cents for a jumbo jack which is a nice size burger with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, mayo and ketchup. Other popular menu items at the Jack include Bacon Ultimate Cheeseburger, Spicy Sriracha Burger and the Seasoned Curly Fries. Jack In The Box also offers a pretty decent breakfast menu that includes a “Loaded” Breakfast Sandwich, Bacon Egg & Cheese Biscuit, Hash Browns, Mini Pancakes and a JUMBO Breakfast Platter. The breakfast is very good but for some reason does not account for much of the business…. college and high school kids are probably still sleeping of the Taco’s and Egg rolls and can’t be bothered for Jack in the Box breakfast which is understandable.