HR Block Emerald Card
- Members can access the popular H&R Block prepaid Emerald MasterCard online
- The Emerald Online Account will allow the member to manage their finances
- The card can be sued to make a costly purchase, pay monthly bills, or earn cash rewards
The HR Block Emerald Card was awarded the Consumer Champion Winner by industry publication Pay before for being one of the cards or programs that delivers the best consumer value proposition for features, functionality, service and price (please note this award was given in 2015). Card holders who are Internet savoy will want to download the Emerald Card Mobile Banking App which is available for the Android, iPhone, and iPad (the download is FREE and will allow the user to keep track of their finances on the go!). Online HR Block Emerald Card access will also allow the user to check recent transactions, view their current balance, make a payment or draw funds from their account, link an external checking account for easy online auto bill pay, sign up for email and text alerts, and check out how many reward points they have earned.
HR Block Emerald Card Notes
Read about: How To Check Your Credit Score For Free
- To view a full schedule of Emerald Card fees please check out the cardholders Agreement
- All reward points will be updated around the 5th day of the month
- Payroll, unemployment payments, and government benefits checks (i.e. Veterans Affairs disability payments) can also be deposited unto the Emerald card
The popular H&R Block Emerald Prepaid MasterCard also allows a member to have their tax refund deposited on the card and is a tax refund-related deposit product issued by BofI Federal Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license by MasterCard International Incorporated. Any questions in regards to the HR Block Emerald Card service can be directed to a customer service agent at 1-800-HRBLOCK (1-800-472-5625).
Read about: What is Carfax?