Go Opinion Survey Access Code
- Customers who have shopped at a Grocery Outlet Bargain Market can take a customer satisfaction survey and be entered to win a $250 gift card
- Entrants to win the $250 gift card must be at least 18, and must live in the state of Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Nevada, and California
- Three lucky winners will be chosen each month to win the $250 Bargain Market gift card
Shoppers who have made a purchase at a Grocery Outlet Bargain Market store can take a customer survey to share the details of their shopping trip. The Grocery Outlet customer survey can be taken in either Spanish or in English. Customers who complete the Bargain Market survey will be entered to win a $250 Bargain Market gift card. To begin taking the Grocery Outlet survey, customers will need their original receipt, because it has the special survey access code.
- Any shopper can take the customer survey to share their experience
- Shoppers must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Nevada, and California in order to enter the Go Opinion Survey Access Code $250 gift card survey sweepstakes
- Three winners will be chosen each month, each once receiving a $250 Grocery Outlet Bargain Market card
Winners who are chosen for the $250 gift card will need to return to the Grocery Outlet store where their original survey receipt was issued to claim their prize. Potential $250 winners will be contacted within 48 hours of the drawing date by phone or e-mail, and will have 7 days to return the proper paperwork.
Read about: How To Check Your Credit Score For Free
Grocery Outlet Bargain Market
- Grocery Outlet was founded in 1946
- Has around 240 locations across the United States
- The chain was previously known as Canned Foods Grocery Outlet, and specializes in discounted overstocked and closeout products from both name brand and private brands
Most Grocery Outlet locations are independently run by locally based married couples making them extremely popular with middle class working families. The Grocery Out corporate office is based at 650 Hollis Street, Emeryville, CA 94608 and can be reached via phone by dialing 510-845-1999.
Read about: What is Carfax?