Feedback 4 Old Navy
- Take the Old Navy survey online and earn a reward
- The survey will take less than 10 minutes to complete and customers will need the store number to begin
- All feedback provided during the course of the survey will improve the service and products associated with the Old Navy location
The Feedback 4 Old Navy survey will also require the customer to have Internet connection (it does not appear that the survey can be taken over the phone), the transaction number, the time the purchase was made, and the date of purchase. Please note customers will only have 7 days to take the Feedback 4 Old Navy survey from the date of purchase or the survey offer will become void. Those who complete the survey in full will receive a reward for their efforts. Please note the Old Navy survey coupon cannot be combined with any other promotions and MUST be used at a Old Navy store based in the United States. Customers can sleep easy knowing that they will not have to provide their name in order to receive the survey coupon and Old Navy will only use the feedback in order to improve the store in question. Any questions about the Old Navy credit card or the Feedback 4 Old Navy customer survey can be directed to 1-800-OLD-NAVY.
Feedback4OldNavy.com Highlights and Lowlights
- Will help improve the customers Old Navy shopping experience 🙂
- Provides a nice reward in return for their feedback
- Customers cannot take the survey by phone 🙁
- All feedback will be used to increase the customer service at Old Navy
Those who shop at Old Navy more than a few times per month will want to consider the Old Navy credit card. This card is issued by Visa and provides 5 points for every dollar spent at an Old Navy location (or any store owned by the GAP). Once the card holder has earned 500 points that can redeem them for a $5 gift reward (i.e. a $5 off coupon). The Old Navy credit card also provides 1 point for every dollar spent on all other purchases. Other stores the Old Navy credit card can be sued at include the Gap, Banana Republic, and Athleta. Those who enroll in paperless billing will earn 500 bonus points.
- Make a purchase at Old Navy
- Keep the receipt
- Navigate to the survey URL
- Answer a few short questions
- Write down the survey coupon number in the receipt