Entry Survey Sam’s Club
- Take a short survey related to a Sam’s Club visit to potentially win a $1,000 Sam’s Club shopping cards
- A total of 5 Sam’s Club gift card will be given every 90 days during the lifetime of the Sam’s Club Survey Sweepstakes
The survey is available in both English or Spanish and is open to customers who are 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, or Puerto Rico. All survey feedback and entries will become the property of the Sam’s Club Stores Inc and will be used to improve the customers experience within the Sam’s Club location.
Sam’s Club Survey Sweepstakes Entry Notes
- Employees of the Sam’s Club and Wal-Mart are not allowed to enter (this includes immediate family members which are defined as husband, wife, children, mother, father, sister, sister in-law, brother or brother in-law)
- Winners will be divided into specific regions which are labeled A,B,C,D and F
- $1,000 Sam’s Club shopping cards Drawings will normally occur around the 15th or 16th of the month
- Winners will want to allow 8 to 10 weeks for the shopping cards to show up via US Mail
- Anyone looking for view a list of winners should write to: Sam’s Club 20xx (insert the given months) Sweepstakes, PO Box 6000, Clear Lake, MN 55319
- Some winners may be required to file (within 14 days of the drawing) an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release
- Total value of the prize pool is listed as $5000 and the sweepstakes is sponsored by the Sam’s Club
To enter the Sam’s Club survey without purchase please write to: Sam’s Club Sweepstakes, PO Box 6169, Clear Lake, MN 55319 AND include the contestants name, mailing address, phone number and age and mail with proper postage.
Sam’s Club is a discount (aka cheap) membership warehouse retailer that caters to people looking to save a dime by buying in bulk (think Aldi but warehouse style). The corporate office can be reached at SE 25th St, Bentonville, AR 72712 or by phone by calling 479-277-7000 or via fax @ 479-277-1830.