Compass GA GOV Renew My Benefits
- Georgia’s COMPASS (Common Point of Access to Social Services) website is the State’s one stop portal to apply for public assistance benefits and to manage any public assistance benefits that you are currently receiving
- The service also qualify as the point of contact for Georgia Department of Human Services Partners and Providers of public assistance benefits. It is the only authorized website to apply for public benefits in Georgia
People who live in Georgia can determine if they are eligible for any public assistance benefits through the COMPASS website. The public benefits that can be applied for are food stamps, low or no cost health care, home energy assistance, cash assistance, child care assistance, mental health services, substance abuse services, child support enforcement and assistance, aging services, Woman and Infant Care, and homelessness prevention. It takes approximately 15 minutes to review the household size, income and living expenses. All information provided is secure and confidential. Online applications for each of the numerous public assistance benefits are done though COMPASS. The website will automatically take you through each application you are eligible to apply for and submit it to the Department of Human Services for processing. You will be provided a user ID and password for logging onto COMPASS to check the status of any applications that are submitted or need further information before they can be submitted. After applications have been processed and benefits have been extended, you can check your benefits with COMPASS using the same login information.
Compass GA Contact Points?
Read about: How To Check Your Credit Score For Free
- General renewal information can be obtained by calling (866) 632-9992
- Georgia Department of Community Health’s Office of Program Integrity local 404-463-7590 OR toll-free at 800-533-0686
- Residents needing to fax documents in to the state can do so by sending them to (404)-651-6815
Who provides the funding for the Georgia food stamp and unemployment services?
- Tax payers (federal and state)
- U.S. Department of Agriculture, Food and Nutrition Service
Organizations that want to register with the Department of Human Services to become a community partner or provider can do so through the COMPASS website. A registered COMPASS community partner will provide information to Georgia residents about the types of benefits available, determine eligibility and assist customers with the application process. The online registration process requires corporate documents and about 10 minutes of time.
Read about: What is Carfax?