Chase Credit Cards Online Payment
- Make a payment online associated with a Chase credit card or explore other payment options
- Customers who use Western Union to pay down a Chase credit card can expect 7 days before the payment is reflected on the customer Chase credit card account
- Making a payment online should only take a few seconds assuming the customer has all their account information om hand
The Chase credit cards online payment service is free to use and all payments made before 8 pm Eastern Time will be credited that day (payments made after 8 pm will not be credited until the next day). Please note card holders who make a payment on Saturday before 8 PM Eastern time will see the payment credited to their account the same day, but Chase will not POST it until sometime Sunday evening.
Other ways to pay down a Chase credit card besides online
Read about: How To Check Your Credit Score For Free
- Pay in person at a Chase branch (Find a Chase branch »)
- Pay over the phone at 1-800-436-7958 (please note this is an automated service)
- Call the customer service number on the back of the Chase credit card to speak with a live agent
- Via good old fashion snail mail… Card member Services P.O. Box 94014 Palatine, IL 60094-4014
When sending a Chase credit card payment via US Mail please do not send cash and allow up to 7 days for delivery. Most customers should sign up for online bill pay which allows for repeating payments which will be automatically debited from a customers checking account (this way they will never miss a payment and it is super easy). Online bill pay can be cancelled at any time and the Cash credit card customer can elect any day within the month to schedule the payment
Contact Chase Corporate office?
Read about: What is Carfax?
- Those looking to reach the firm by mail or in person: JPMorgan Chase & Co., 270 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10017
- Those looking to place a call to the corporate office: 212-270-6000