Card Activation Citi DOD Travel
- Activate a DOD travel credit card online in less than 3 minutes
- The service is operated by Citigroup which is the global source of information about and access to financial services provided by the Citigroup companies
- Any issues with the activation process should be directed to the toll-free number on the activation sticker and a Citi representative will be more than happy to fix the problem
The Card Activation Citi DOD Travel service is free to use and the entire activation process can be completed in 3 simple steps. In order to start the DOD travel card activation process the customer will need the Citi credit card number, the security code, and the last 4 digits of the employees number.
DOD Travel Citi Commercial Card Program
- The official credit card used by the Department of Defense travel program
- Any questions about the DOD Travel Card can be directed to 800-200-7056 (Toll-Free) or 757-852-9076 (Collect/Outside US)
- The Citi DoD Travel Card makes it easy for the customer to purchase travel and travel-related services, reduces the need to carry cash and makes recordkeeping super easy
- The card can be used at more than 30 million locations world-wide
- Payment of account balances can also be made online (this option is only available for individual bill accounts)
Popular uses associated with the Citi DoD Travel Card include: Air and RailTickets, Transportation Services (i.e. Taxi and Uber rides), Lodging (Hilton Hotels), Automobile Rental, Food Service Establishments (most Government employees favor places like McDonald’s and Kentucky Fried Chicken), Fuel, and ATM Access (this requires special authorization from Uncle Sam).