Wells Fargo Login
- Access all Wells Fargo accounts in one spot
- Saves time and money
- Requires a username and password
The Wells Fargo Login service allows the user to obtain an account summary, transfer money, pay a bill, update brokerage information, make a stock trade, and set up account alerts. The service is free to all Wells Fargo account holders and is operated by Wells Fargo & Company. Those who are new to the Wells Fargo sign on service will have to go through a gruesome registration process in which they will have to provide their SSN and either their account, loan, ATM card, or debit card number (please see the section below for more details on where to find any given account number). Please note that Wells Fargo credit card account CANNOT be accessed via the Wells Fargo Sign On service and credit card customers will have to visit wellsfargofinancial.com. Once the account has been registered the user can view their accounts with Internet access and can download any account related documents assuming they have PDF reader installed on their device. Wells Fargo customers can also access the status of a pending application or check their credit card rewards. Those who do not like online accounts can always change their delivery preferences to U.S. Mail at any time by calling 1 (800) 869-3557. The Wells Fargo Online service is a MUST for all Wells Fargo customers.
Where on earth can one find a Wells Fargo account number?
Read about: How To Check Your Credit Score For Free
- For credit cards: Enter the account number that is printed on your credit card and credit card statement
- For trust and managed investment services accounts: Enter the complete number as it appears on your statement, including any letters, numbers, and hyphens
- For employer-sponsored accounts: Check the I do not have an account or ATM/debit card number box and enter your Date of Birth
- For mortgage accounts: Enter the loan number that appears on the upper right hand corner of your monthly mortgage statement
- For online payroll accounts: If you do not have an account number or ATM/debit card number, please call 1-800-956-4442 for assistance
- For Personal Insurance Policies and Safe Deposit Box: Enter one of your other eligible accounts above or please call customer service to get assistance
- For all other accounts: Enter the number on your statement or card, without dashes or spaces
- For student loan accounts: Enter the 10 digit account number that appears on the upper right hand corner of your statement or call 1-800-658-3567 Mon – Fri: 7 am – 8 pm Central Time
Wells Fargo is a San Fransisco based international banking and financial services holding company. The firm was founded by Henry Wells and William Fargo in 1852 (Wells Fargo was founded as a way to secure express and banking services to California from New York).
Read about: What is Carfax?