Walmart Careers Application Online
- Apply for a dream job at Walmart
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Benefits include a 401k plan, associate discount center, and a estate guidance program.. whats not to like here?
The Walmart Careers Application Online service allows a user to apply for a job at Walmart via position (i.e. cashier, stocker, backroom receiving, fresh food associate) or via location (i.e. Chicago IL). Before applying for a position the user can view a short video which will provide information about the given job to help the applicant determine if the job is a good fit. For example applicants who enjoy helping people find what they need in store should apply for the sales associate position while applicants who enjoy stocking shelves (aka not a people person) should apply for the stocker/backroom receiving position. This sounds nice and all but how much is the pay?!?!? Generally speaking applicants who are lucky enough to be hired will start between $9.00 to 10.50/hour but this hourly wage can be increased based on location and experience. Applicants should also note that Walmart offers flexible schedules for those who are looking for a second job or for applicants who prefer to work nights (PLUS Walmart hires more than 70% of their managers from within). Applicants can apply for a position at more than one Walmart location by selecting multiple locations at one time by clicking the boxes next to those that they are most interested in.
Walmart Careers Notes
Read about: How To Check Your Credit Score For Free
- Job applications will take most users between 45 to 60 minutes to complete
- Hourly positions do not require a resume or CV
- Hourly positions do require the applicant to provide job history and highlights on the application itself
- Walmart career applications cannot be changed after they have been submitted
- Please allow up to one week before contacting Walmart in regards to the status of an application