HRIS Michaels Employee Login
Please have your username and password in order to gain access.
New employees will have to register with a valid email address.
Read about: How To Check Your Credit Score For Free
Visit www.hris.michaels.com to gain access.
Must be a legal resident of Canada or the United States in order to access the service.
Read about: What is Carfax?
HRIS.Michaels.com HR Contact
- Contact Michaels IT Services at 1-855-432-6453
- Password Reset?… Please attempt to use PASSPORT to reset your password. Please wait for 15 minutes, before trying the new password
- General questions? 1-800-MICHAELS
Find a Michaels Location?
Please visit www.michaels.com/store-locator and input your city with a zip code.
Michaels Store Hours
- Monday 9 am to 9 pm
- Tuesday 9 am to 9 pm
- Wednesday 9 am to 9 pm
- Thursday 9 am to 9 pm
- Friday 9 am to 10 pm
- Saturday from 10 am to 8 pm
- Sunday 10 am to 5 pm
This is a free rewards program and is a free perks program for all Michaels fanboys!
Sign up today for exclusive deals, members-only events, receipt-free returns and more!
Why sign up?
“Michaels Rewards is a FREE perks program for all our customers. It is designed to provide enhanced benefits for our customers, such as department-specific coupons, receipt-free returns, and advance notice of sales and special events. As a member, you’ll be rewarded with exclusive offers sent to you via email”
Other Employment Options
If you want to apply for a job at Michael’s please visit www.michaels.com/hr-join and follow the on-screen instructions.
Columbia Gas Explosion Class Action Settlement
A massive $143,000,000 settlement has been proposed in the class action lawsuit entitled In re: Columbia Gas Cases.
Please visit www.columbiagasexplosionsettlement.com to file a claim or simply learn more about the case.
All claim forms must be filed by 1/9/2020.
The case is pending in the Essex County Superior Court of Massachusetts.
ColumbiagGasExplosionSettlement.com Contact Information
- Columbia Gas Settlement, c/o Heffler Claims Group, PO Box 58729, Philadelphia, PA 19102-8729
Who should file a claim?
“All persons who resided owned property, or owned a business in Lawrence, Andover and North Andover (‘the Class Area’) as of August 13, 2019.”
Do I need proof of purchase?
If you do not have the claim ID associated with the claim letter you will have to submit proof of residency or business ownership at the time of the gas explosion.
Class members who wish to claim additional disruption will need to submit documentation of damages and/or repairs.
Counsel (aka lawyers)
- John Roddy BAILEY & GLASSER LLP
- Frank Petosa MORGAN & MORGAN PA
- Elizabeth Graham GRANT & EISENHOFER PA
- John F. Rooney III & Robert Treat MELICK & PORTER LLP (Defense Counsel)
- J. Brian Jackson & Diane Flannery MCGUIREWOODS LLP (Defense Counsel)
If you are unhappy with the settlement payout please consider attending the settlement fairness hearing.
This hearing will take place on or around 2/27/2020.
Please note claims for physical injury or wrongful death as a result of the Massachusetts Columbia Gas explosion are not included in the settlement.
A separate settlement has reportedly been reached with the municipalities as well.
It should also be noted that Columbia Gas denies any action of wrongdoing but have agreed to settle in order to avoid further court cost.
According to a local Boston CBS News affiliate, the National Transportation Safety Board investigation concluded that Columbia Gas made errors when it came to replacement pipework.
Velvet Payments AIRBNB
Learn more about the class action lawsuit entitled Preisler-Banoon v. Airbnb Ireland UC, et al., pending in the Quebec Superior Court.
Visit www.velvetpayments.com/airbnb to read more about the case.
Listed as case number 500-06-000884-177.
Class members do not need to hire a lawyer as the court has appointed Joey Zukran from the law firm of LPC AVOCAT INC.
Who should file a claim?
“Individuals residing in Quebec, Canada who – while located in the province between Aug. 22, 2014 and June 26, 2019 – made an Airbnb booking for anywhere in the world but paid a higher price than initially advertised. Bookings made for business travel are not eligible.”
- krogerfeedback: Enter to win a Kroger gift card in this survey sweepstakes
- RegisterYourNinja.com: Registration will only take a few minutes of your time and is well worth it for the warranty information.
VelvetPayments.com/AirBNB Contact Points
- Velvet Payments Class Action Services 5900 Andover Ave. Suite 1 Montreal, Quebec H4T 1H5
How much will class members receive?
Class members will be able to redeem their Airbnb credit which will be worth up to $45 CAD.
Please note a claim form is not available on the settlement website. If you are a group member eligible to receive a Redeemable Credit, you will receive an email outlining how you must submit a claim online in accordance with the claim process.
The defense will be represented by Jean-Francois Forget and Yves Martineau from the law firm of STRIKEMAN ELLIOT LLP.
Class Counsel Contact Info
- Mail: LPC AVOCAT INC. Me Joey Zukran 5800, Cavendish Blvd. Suite 411 Côte St-Luc (Québec) H4W 2T5
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (514) 379-1572
Objection, deadline, and final approval dates
The deadline for exclusion from the settlement is Nov. 15, 2019.
The final approval hearing for the settlement is scheduled for Dec. 3, 2019.
Objections to the settlement can be made at the final approval hearing.
TJMaxx SYF Pay My Bill
Sign up or log in to your TJMaxx credit card account online (you can also pay your monthly credit card bill online).
Visit tjx.syf.com pay my bill to sign in or register.
The TJX Rewards credit card Account Online works for Marshalls, Home Goods, Home Sense, and Sierra credit card accounts.
Please note you must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States in order to obtain a credit card from these retailers.
Tjx.syf.com Pay My Bill Promotional Notes
- Must have a valid email address in order to sign up
- TJX Rewards credit card is issued by Synchrony Bank
- Allows the customers to enroll in electronic statements (i.e. paperless)
TJ Maxx Credit Card Registration
The following information is needed for new card customers in order to register…
- Email address
- Card number
- Zip code
Find a TJ Maxx Location
In order to find a TJ Maxx location please visit www.locator.tjxrewards.com.
Customers will need to input their city, state, or zip code and the distance in which your willing to drive.
- TellANF.com: Take a short survey in regards to receive a $10 off coupon on a purchase of $50 or more that can be used on a future visit to Abercrombie & Fitch
- KrogerFeedback.com: Take the KrogerFeedback survey and get back at that Kroger employee who was super due to you for no reason
TJ Maxx Credit Card Benefits
You will occasionally receive a 10% off coupon which can be used at any of the affiliated card.
Earn 5% rewards rate at TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, and Sierra stores
TJ Maxx Credit Card Customer Service
- TJ Maxx GLOBAL HEADQUARTERS Phone Number: 1-508-390-1000
- EAST CAMPUS The TJX Companies, Inc. 770 Cochituate Road Framingham, MA 01701
- WEST CAMPUS The TJX Companies, Inc. 300-400 Value Way Marlborough, MA 01752
- TJ Maxx Media Relations 1-508-390-2323
- T.J. MAXX 1-800-926-6299
- HOMEGOODS 1-800-888-0776
- HOMESENSE 1-855-660-4663
- MARSHALLS 1-888-627-7425
- SIERRA 1-800-713-4534
For more information about the Marshalls/TJ Maxx Supplier Diversity Program, contact the head Office of Supplier Diversity at Supplier_Diversity@tjx.com.
tj maxx credit card phone number synchrony bank
tj maxx credit card customer service
tj maxx rewards credit card payment number
tjx card balance
Online Price Settlement
A 6 million dollar settlement has been proposed in the class action lawsuit entitled Carter, et al. v. General Nutrition Centers Inc., et al., Case No. 2:16-cv-00633-MRH.
Visit www.onlinepricesettlement.com to file a claim.
The case is under review in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania.
Class members claim GNC allegedly fake sales deceived consumers into believing items were being offered at a discounted price.
Please note GNC has agreed to settle but has not admitted any actions of wrongdoing.
- Mail: Online Price Settlement Administrator 1650 Arch Street, Suite 2210 Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Email: info@OnlinePriceSettlement.com
- Phone: (855)929-0052
Class Member Counsel
Online Price Settlement class members do not need to hire a lawyer as they have been assigned the following lawyers…
- Robert Ahdoot Tina Wolfson AHDOOT & WOLFSON PC
- Jeffery R. Krinsk Trenton R. Kashima FINKELSTEIN & KRINSK LLP
- Nick Suciu BARBAT MANSOUR & SUCIU PLLC
- Gary F. Lynch Todd Carpenter CARLSON LYNCH SWEET KILPELA & CARPENTER LLP
Who should file a claim?
If you live in the United States and purchased an item on sale or through promotion from GNC.com between Jan. 1, 2012 and Sept. 9, 2019, you should file a claim now.
- ADTHomesecuritySettlement.com: total settlement pool is listed as $16,000,000 according to the terms of the settlement
- MASNtextmessagesettlement.com: file a claim in the MASN Text Message Settlement if you received a Mid-Atlantic Sports Network text ad from or on behalf of TCR Sports Broadcasting Holding on your mobile phone since 12/12/2013
What will I get?
Class members who file a valid claim will receive $5 in cash or a $15 voucher for a future purchase, and a coupon for $30 off a $100 purchase.
Class Members who made more than five purchases or who purchased more than $100 in products are eligible for an additional $5 cash benefit or $15 voucher.
If you want to make a claim for more than one product you may have to provide proof of purchase.