AARP My AARP Benefits
- Obtain more information about benefits associated with being an AARP member
- For example AARP Members save up to 30% on prescription eyewear at participating locations
- AARP reserves the right to cancel or modify any of the benefits at anytime
The AARP My AARP Benefits service is a must for all members and will help the member save hundreds of dollars over the course of the year. AARP members who do not use this service are either foolish or millionaires. It is highly recommended that members download the popular AARP Member Benefits Guide to view a full list of benefits available (the download is free and will take less than 1 minute on most computers). Member benefit categories include dining, entertainment, apparel, auto, hotels, car rentals, air tickets, flowers, health and wellness, groceries, and medical care discounts. Some of the best coupons are associated with restaurants at places like Bonefish Grill, Rainforest Cafe, Denny’s, and Landry’s Seafood. For example the current My AARP member benefit at Denny’s is 15% off the new smoky gouda chicken & broccoli skillet (this popular dish serves up golden roasted seasoned chicken, caramelized onions, sautéed mushrooms and broccoli served atop whole grain rice). Or sometimes members will enjoy a 10% discount off food and non-alcoholic beverages at participating restaurants (such as the current promotion at Landry’s). Almost all the benefits associated with the My AARP Benefits program are popular retailers/places that old people frequent.
Popular health and medical benefits associated with the My AARP Benefits program?
- Glasses.com (as almost all old people have bad vision)
- HearUSA Hearing Shop (see above but substitute vision for hearing)
- AARP MedicareRx Plans from UnitedHealthcare Ins Company
- Petplan Pet Insurance (old people are known to own a dog or three)
Any questions in regards to the My AARP Benefits program can be directed to a customer service agent at 1 (888) 687-2277.